Monday, March 21, 2016

Diary Of A Fat Girl- Day 0: What?! Why?!

I will miss these guys....


Dear Journal,

Tomorrow I am doing it!  I am going to eliminate dairy, grain, alcohol, processed food, refined sugar and legumes from my diet.  I have been wanting to try a Paleo diet for a long time, but I just can't commit to giving up all of that amazing, delicious food for all of eternity.  I'm not good at commitment....

I am going to try this program called Whole30.  It's basically Paleo, but a little more strict.  However, 30 days seems much easier to swallow than giving up wine, Pepsi, and cheese for the rest of my life.  There is an excellent chance I won't succeed at this, but on a positive note, if I fail, I can still enjoy the weekend!

Begrudgingly changing my life,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment