Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back in the Saddle!



I am a huge believer in the thought that the more you push the universe, the more it pushes back and often times you might get what you ask for but it likely won't be what you need.  

I have been looking desperately for a horse for Katzya.  I have emailed, called, and turned this world upside down looking for a horse that would fit her needs.  There were several that we agreed to test drive, but for whatever reason, they just felt wrong.  Almost as if I was trying too hard.  

Saturday morning while on a road trip with my friend we were talking about the horse situation, and I told her that I was going to just give the horse business a rest in the hopes that the right horse would find us.  Not even an hour later I got a call from a friend saying she thought she had found us a horse, and the kicker?  He was 1.5 miles down the road he whole time! 

He is quite the guy.  Bred amazingly, has a brain and he is absolutely beautiful.... We are pretty smitten with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment