Thursday, April 18, 2013

I just want a pet...


Hiya guys!

My name is Blue!  I am new to this whole blogging thing, so be patient with me please.  It is hard for me to type, as I don't have thumbs, but I will do my best.  (If Lassie can do it, then I can do it too....)  Actually, I am new to this whole house/farm, but I think I am going to like it here just fine.  So, I got here today and my mom took me to the doctor because she didn't like that I was skinny and my hair was brittle and dry.  And that is when they caught me.  I have to confess... I was secretly keeping pets...  My foster mom said that no distinguished boy keeps those kinds of pets, so she forced me to drink this banana flavored medicine (yuck!), and my pets should be gone by morning.  So sad, maybe she will buy me a hamster?!

Speaking of pets, when I got out of the car tonight I was shocked to see that my foster mom had pets too!  No, not the kind of pets that you have to drink the banana medicine for or else you rub your butt on the floor, the kind of pets that you can eat!  Err... Well, I could eat if it wasn't against the rules.  My foster mommy said to me: "Blue, those chickens are not food.  They are our friends, and I love them."  In my mind I was thinking that I loved them too, but I think our love is a different kind of love....


Next, I got a bath.  That pretty much sucked, and I hated it.  I kept trying to climb out of the bathtub to escape, and when that didn't work I shook myself silly so my foster mom got wet too.  Gosh, I love messing with the humans...  Seeing them with water dripping off their face, just never gets old I tell ya!

After bath time I ate my dinner (without chicken...) and then I tested out my new bed.  It is perfect!  And actually that is where I am writing this blog post from.  Well, I better get moving.  I was just Google searching how Lassie managed to push Timmy into that well, because I am hoping to catch a chicken that same way tomorrow.  (Come on folks, you didn't ACTUALLY believe Timmy fell in that well, did you?!)  We collies are smarter then that!

Hugs and kisses,
Blue the Collie

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Pats to Blue, he is a swell boy. Thank you Emily for loving this wonderful Collie. The Michigan team misses him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dog and a fun post! Nice way to start my morning Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Can't wait to hear about more of your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete